CHI Health and Creighton University School of Medicine are seeking a B/E or B/C Trauma-Critical Care Surgeon
Participate as faculty member in our academic Creighton University School of Medicine Department of Surgery - Omaha, NE
Join our collegial team in our vision to grow an already successful division
CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center (CUMC Bergan) is an ACS designated Level I Trauma Center located in Omaha, Nebraska.
Omaha is a rapidly growing Heartland city with too many amenities to list!
Candidates will be responsible for providing patient care, teaching residents and students in their specialty and participating in clinical research.
Requirements of the Opportunity:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in General Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship required
- ATLS Certified
- Will do Acute care surgery service at a Level I and Level III Trauma Center
- Surgical ICU and Level I Trauma Center Critical Care Unit. 18 bed Trauma ICU
- Fantastic Trauma team includes Trauma APP's, Program Manager, Outreach Coordinator, Quality, Clinical Pharmacist on Trauma Unit and more
- Large ED Triage; 4 bays
- Anesthesia attends all activations; Point of Care, Radiology mere steps away
- Dedicated OR Trauma room and OR team
- Academic responsibilities with Creighton University School of Medicine and the surgical Residents
- Collaboration on system projects that involve acute care
- OP Clinic; fully supported with Trauma APP's
- Participation in our Annual Trauma Symposium