Salary Range: $425,000 - $450,000
At Woodhull Medical Center, an affiliate of NYU Grossman School of Medicine, we are seeking a Chief of our Obstetrics and Gynecology Department to oversee, manage and evaluate all aspects of clinical, quality, and administrative leadership. The selected candidate will be responsible to deliver the highest quality medical services that meet all medical standards and regulatory requirements.
The candidate will have an outstanding record of team building, a commitment to teaching and academic excellence, as well as the ability to collaborate with administrative and clinical leaders to ensure optimal, compassionate care. The candidate will be responsible for the range of administrative/operational responsibilities to ensure achievement of Division’s operational and clinical goals.
- With hospital leadership, participate in the development and implementation of programs and measures to optimize the appropriate utilization of medical services, quality assurance and patient satisfaction.
- Supervision of all patient care staff ensuring individuals provide the highest quality, accessible, cost effective, and patient focused services.
- Work collaboratively with other service chiefs, the medical director, and hospital leadership to improve quality, efficiency, and the patient experience.
- Accountable for continuity across the service including Outpatient, Inpatient, OR, Labor and Delivery, call coverage, patient outreach and follow up. This includes monitoring and assessing the day-to-day inpatient and outpatient operations and appropriate clinical performance (ie timely discharge, adherence to PI metrics, OR outcomes)
- Evaluate new models/methods of delivering care services
- Contributes to the strategic planning of the department for the hospital by identifying surrounding community need and potential revenue opportunities for the hospital
2+ years in similar leadership role
- NYS license in good standing
- Board Certified
We offer a competitive compensation package and a stimulating work environment. For immediate consideration, please forward your cover letter and CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org