Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health s Physiatry practice is looking for fulltime BC/BE Physiatrist to provide outpatient care including EMG, musculoskeletal/spine evaluation and general rehab. While the position involves performing EMG testing, there is many opportunities to tailor practice to individual interests. You will join dynamic team of physiatrists, anesthesiologists, neurosurgeons, advanced practice providers, and physical therapists all dedicated to providing all quality evidence based treatments and improve patient s outcomes. The group works collaboratively through comprehensive integrated care that includes both surgical and non-surgical treatment options including pain management and physical therapy services. You will join LGH comprehensive neuroscience team to provide general rehab care for the community.
Benefits We Offer:
- Deferred Savings and Retirement Programs with generous employer match and annual contribution
- Healthcare coverage and multiple plan options to meet individual and family needs
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts for further pre-tax savings
- Employer paid Professional Liability Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance benefits
- Annual CME payout with time off.
- Medical Doctor (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), issued by the Accreditation Council on Medical Education.
- Completion of an accredited Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation residency
- Process able to obtain an unrestricted PA Medical License
- Board Certified of Board Eligible
- Significant interest and experience with EMGs preferred
Lancaster General Health/Penn Medicine (LG Health/Penn Medicine), a member of the University of Pennsylvania Health System (Penn Medicine), is a 631-licensed bed not-for-profit health system with a comprehensive network of care encompassing Lancaster General Hospital (LGH), Women & Babies Hospital, and the Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital (in partnership with Kindred Healthcare). Our membership in Penn Medicine brings together the strengths of a world-renowned, not-for-profit matrixed academic medical center and a nationally recognized, not-for-profit community healthcare system. We are recognized as 1 of only 9 hospitals in the entire country with awards in Medicare.Gov, LEAPFROG and Healthgrades Americas 50 Best Hospitals, 5 time Magnet status hospital, Level I Trauma Center, and we are the 2018 recipient of the Foster G. McGaw Prize in recognition of commitment to community service.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.