Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health (LGH) - Urgent Care seeks BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to join our expanding Urgent Care team.
Penn Medicine LGH - Urgent Care is accredited by the American Academy of Urgent Care Medicine, demonstrating the highest level of the Urgent Care Center to providing quality medical care that is consistent with the highest ideals of the specialty of Urgent Care Medicine.
- Well-established Urgent Care Clinic
- Fully equipped, brand new, state-of-the-art facilities with onsite labs, digital x-rays, POC pharmacy, and tablet-based EMR system
- (3) 12 hour shifts per week and one weekend per month
- Office Hours: 9am-9pm Monday-Friday/8am-8pm Saturday and Sunday
- NO CALL and Flexible Schedule
- System-wide integrated EMR is EPIC
- On-site EKG, Lab and X-Ray
Penn Medicine LGH offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Progressive Base Salary based on experience
- Support from a dedicated network of more than 350 physicians and specialists and 200-plus advanced-practice practitioners in more than 40 offices throughout the county
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Paid Days Off (Vacation, Holiday, Sick, Personal)
- CME Paid Days Off
- CME Expense coverage
- Prescription plan that offers significant discounts
- Optional dental and vision plans
- Free Life Insurance, Short- term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Income Accounts including 403(b) and 457(b) options
- Relocation allowance
Penn Medicine LGH serves Lancaster and the surrounding counties in Central Pennsylvania and has been nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care. Awards and Recognition includes Named one of AMERICA's 50 BEST HOSPITALS by Healthgrades, Magnet recognition, U. S. News & World Report 2021-22 Best Hospitals, and Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Networks.
Penn Medicine LGH combines a Nationally Ranked Hospital with great schools, safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, local community events and festivals and a wealth of cultural and recreational activities. Sport enthusiasts will enjoy local teams. Local universities, Fulton Theatre, shopping and dining. The scenic Susquehanna River Valley provide opportunities for fishing, skiing, kayaking, hiking and mountain biking. Urban life is easily accessible, with New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. a drive away.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Medicine (Allopathic/Osteopathic)
- Completion of an accredited Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Residency program
- Possess or able to obtain an unrestricted PA Medical License
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
For more information or to apply, please email: LGH.PhysicianApply@pennmedicine.upenn.edu
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce that treats all people with respect and dignity ensuring health equity. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.