A hospital-owned practice in Alabama needs a pediatrician. This is mostly an outpatient position with some hospital call. The schedule is Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm, with a half day on Friday. There will be a rotating call that is shared with FPs and a pediatric hospitalist. If you do not have an active AL medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This employed position offers an annual compensation over $200K plus incentive bonuses. You will also receive a full benefits package.
Brewton has been voted in the Top 100 Small Towns several years in a row. It is a 1-hour drive to Pensacola and beaches, and about an hour and a half from the state capital, Montgomery. Brewton offers its residents the best small town living with the ability to have a change of scenery without much of travel.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call Geneva Maloney at 954.837.2682 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2792186.
- Replace a solo pediatrician in a hospital-owned practice
- Mostly outpatient position
- Share call with other area physicians
- Half day on Fridays
- No weekend office hours
- Annual compensation around $200K
- Full benefits package with bonuses
- For more info, send your CV to email@example.com
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail