Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center is actively seeking a BC/BE Anesthesiologist to join their hospital-employed anesthesia team. No CRNA supervision; do all your own cases. Enjoy 10 weeks off!
Great opportunity to work for an award winning health care system that is nationally recognized for quality and excellence!
- Full-time, hospital employed
- Guaranteed post call day off, call on average is 1:6 (1st and 2nd call)
- No CRNA supervision; do all your own cases (3 MD & 10 CRNA model)
- Typical cases include: Orthopedics, Urology, OB/GYN, ENT, Gastroenterology, Plastics, and General Surgery, Healthy Peds
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full time salaried position
- Signing bonus, student loan assistance & residency stipend available
- 10 weeks time off
- $4,000 CME Allowance
- $10,000 Relocation Allowance
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
Check this out! We were designated as one of the 2020 Top 20 Rural & Community Hospitals by the National Rural Health Association:https://www.ruralhealthweb.org/about-nrha/rural-health-awards/top-20-rural-community-hospitals
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center is a trauma level III, independently owned, nonprofit, faith-based health care organization sponsored by: Sisters of the Little Company of Mary. A comprehensive range of acute medical services are provided in a modern 128-bed facility. The hospital offers services to more than 30 specialties with approximately 100 Active Medical Staff in 33 health care centers servicing 8 counties. Memorial is the only hospital honored with the 2018 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award; the nation’s highest presidential honor for quality and performance excellence. We have also joined the ranks of the nation’s most elite by achieving Magnet® recognition in 2020!
is located among the beautiful rolling hills of Southern Indiana;
offering a safe, high-quality standard of living. With the allure of a small city and a treasured, historic downtown that is thriving, this safe, rural community
is perfect for raising a family! You will find beautiful homes, friendly neighborhoods, excellent public and parochial schools, extensive parks, an array of outdoor recreation, art venues, museums, and quality community events & festivals. Thanks to strong business and manufacturing opportunities, Jasper is one of the leading micropolitan cities in Indiana.