Posting Numberreq21791Employment TypeFacultyFaculty TypeClinician EducatorHiring DepartmentIM Epi (852Q)Academic LocationSchool of MedicineBenefits EligibleThe University of New Mexico provides a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. In addition, UNM offers educational benefits through the tuition remission and dependent education programs. See the Benefits
home page for more information.Position SummaryThe University of New Mexico, Health Sciences Center, Department of Internal Medicine, seeks faculty members to join the Division of EBPM. This position is at the Assistant Professor rank and Clinical Educator Track. Salary and rank will be commensurate with experience and education. This position may be subject to a criminal records screening in accordance with New Mexico law.Qualifications
- Must be board certified/board eligible in Preventive Medicine (any of the specialties: Occupational Medicine, General Preventive Medicine, or Aerospace Medicine) by date of hire,
- Residency Trained in Preventive Medicine (in one of the 3 specialties: Occupational Medicine, General Preventive Medicine, or Aerospace Medicine),
- Must be eligible to work in US;
- Experience/interest in clinical occupational medicine service;
- Experience/interest in resident education;
- Experience/interest research;
- A demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and student success, as well as working with broadly diverse communities.
Application InstructionsOnly applications submitted through the official UNMJobs site will be accepted. If you are viewing this job advertisement on a 3rd party site, please visit UNMJobs
to submit an application.A complete application includes :
- Cover Letter
- CV (month/year format)
Inquiries may be directed to Denece Kesler, MD COEHP Director/Preventive Medicine Section Chief, Division of Epidemiology, Biostatistics, and Preventive Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, University of New Mexico at (email@example.com).
For Best ConsiderationFor best consideration, please apply by 9/29/2022. This position will remain open until filled.
The University of New Mexico has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccine requirement for UNM students and employees. For detailed information, visit https://bringbackthepack.unm.edu/vaccine/vaccine-requirement.html
The University of New Mexico is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.