ID#: 1391865 Hiring Department:
Generalist OB/GYN Job Type:
Full Time Tufts Medical Center
is seeking a Generalist OB/GYN
to join our team of collaborative physicians at our Women's Care in Boston, MA.
We encourage you to learn more about our opportunity below if you are a talented obstetrician and gynecologist who is interested in working in an evidence-based, collegial environment with all the advantages of an academic practice. Why join our team:
At Women's Care at Tufts Medical Center in Boston, we believe that optimal care isn't just about single appointments. It's about building strong relationships that can last a lifetime.
That's why we stay with our patients every step of the way, from pediatric and adolescent needs, to pregnancy, menopause and beyond. When it comes to OB/GYN, state-of-the-art technology matters-but so does compassionate, understanding care. We provide a full range of OB/GYN services.
Tufts Medical Center is the tertiary center for the Tufts Medicine Health System which also includes the Melrose Wakefield Healthcare and Circle Health (Lowell General Hospital). Hospital time related to this position will primarily occur at Tufts Medical Center which is an internationally respected academic medical center located in downtown Boston, adjacent to the Tufts University School of Medicine. Additional time at Federally Qualified Health Centers is available if desired.
In this role, you will also support our academic mission. The Medical Center is known for its basic, translational and clinical science research as well as its expertise in health policy. The Medical Center is in the top 10 percent of independent institutions receiving federal research funding. Our mission of advancing knowledge and training students to become future investigators drives us forward to quickly turn innovative research into pioneering care.
Join Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization in our mission to heal, to comfort, to teach, to learn and to seek knowledge to promote health and prevent disease. How you'll transform patient care:
Who you are:
- You'll join a well-established, growing OB/GYN group
- You'll provide comprehensive patient care to our multicultural population
- You'll deliver your obstetrical patients and cover L&D at Tufts Medical Center, a 6 bed unit that is growing to 8 beds that does approximately (1500 deliveries a year.
- You'll have the opportunity to perform gynecologic surgeries including robotic and minimally invasive surgery as desired
- You'll develop longitudinal relationships with your patients
- You'll be a valuable member of the care team alongside physician colleagues and Nurse Practitioners
- You'll join and contribute to a work environment that is flexible and in-tune with the desires of a modern workforce that values work/life balance and has a dedicated team of week-night laborists.
Work, Live, and Grow
- Board certified or board eligible in OB/GYN
- Excellent clinical and surgical skills
- Interest in working with a diverse patient population
- Expertise in Pediatric Adolescence Gynecology, laparoscopic and/or robotic surgery is welcome.
- Passion for delivering high quality obstetric and gynecological care
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champion world class patient satisfaction and support
- Interested in resident and student teaching, entering at an Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Full Professor
- Eligible for or current medical license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
: As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization you will receive:
- A career path enriched by clinical, education, and academic opportunities with collegial division members.
- Competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package to include a generous employer contribution.
Tufts Medical Center, Boston MAWhy Tufts Medicine:
At Tufts Medicine, we bring together exceptional, value-driven providers who are setting a new standard for health care in Massachusetts. Our distributed academic model and highly inclusive culture promotes an evolving health system while providing frictionless care to our patients. Simply stated, Tufts Medicine takes pride in providing the tools and technology it takes for our care teams to provide an unmatched experience.Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility:
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.