Join 5 other pediatricians in an outstanding collegial group practice. Enjoy a minimal 1:6 nurse-triaged call, Monday through Friday clinic for a great work-life balance.
They are offering a very competitive salary based on MGMA, and an excellent, comprehensive benefits package.
Martinsburg's Eastern Panhandle location is little more than an hour from Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, MD. A rural atmosphere and a lower cost of living mixed with the easy accessibility to the Washington, DC / Baltimore areas make the Eastern Panhandle an ideal place in which to live. Relaxed atmosphere full of history, scenery and small-town charm. Here you can shop in eclectic shops, stop by vibrant farmers markets, relax in an incredible salt cave, visit the galleries of amazing artists and try the delicious restaurants of the area. The area is perfect for exploring, so come eat, play and stay!
While Berkeley County is among the fastest growing counties in the state, there is little congestion and traffic. In recent years, a steady influx of urban professionals from nearby Washington, DC and Baltimore, Maryland have contributed to the growth of local telecommuting and high-tech industries.
If interested in this opportunity, please contact Deb Gronsbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2677. All searches are confidential.
- Join 5 other pediatricians in a collaborative group committed to providing the highest level of care
- 100% outpatient, or mostly outpatient, physicians choice, Monday through Friday, no weekend clinic
- Minimal 1:6 call that is nurse triaged
- Average daily census of 20 to 25 patients
- Academic affiliation - 99% clinical unless physician wants more academic responsibility
- Competitive salary based on MGMA; excellent comprehensive benefits package
- For more information contact Deb Gronsbell and reference job 2804012
- Relaxed atmosphere full of history, scenery and small-town charm within easy drive to major metro
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail