This area of North Carolina may be best known as the home of Fort Bragg, a major U.S. Army installation. But it is also a city with more than 200K residents and is the recipient of the All-America City award from the National Civic League 3 times running. It is a great, family-friendly town with a flair all its own. And it is just an hour to Raleigh and the beaches.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- 4.5-day workweek
- No nights, weekends, or call
- Outpatient only
- BC required
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy certification preferred but will offer training
- Wound care experience preferred
- Guaranteed salary
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail