Palmer, Alaska is a small, rural community just 43 miles from Anchorage. Twelve miles north of Palmer is Hatcher Pass, a scenic mountainous pass that's been established as a state park and is home to the Independence Mine. It serves as a local backcountry area for skiers, snowboarders, and hikers, as well as a tourist attraction in the summer months.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Inpatient psychiatry
- $100K sign-on bonus
- $150K in medical education debt assistance
- Estimated compensation of up to $375K per year
- Future residents and fellows accepted
- Join 3 APPs and 2 additional psych providers
- H-1B and J-1 visas supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail