Come live and practice in North Little Rock, a city in Pulaski County, Arkansas, across the Arkansas from Little Rock in the central part of the state. Beauty, relaxation, refreshment awaits in North Little Rock. With plenty of outdoor activity, natural beauty, delicious local dining, and things to do, you can count on a fun experience.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Abby Porzio at 203.663.9357 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dedicated to providing quality care for geriatric populations
- Excellent benefits package with health insurance effective on your first day of?employment
- Guaranteed base salary and annual bonuses based on quality of performance
- Monday through Friday with light phone call; no nights, no weekends, no admitting
- Up to 15 patients per day
- EMR system customized for group; physician friendly
- Brand-new, state-of-the-art facilities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail