Little Rock, Arkansas sits on the banks of the Arkansas River in Pulaski County, located in the center of the state. And with a population of nearly 200,000 people, it's the largest city in Arkansas and definitely the place to find a good time at a great value. The hub of Little Rock is the bustling River Market District featuring restaurants, shops, bars, nightlife, museums and hotels, as well as the area's arts scene. Little Rock has plenty for outdoor lovers with great weather and numerous city parks offering running/walking trails, bike paths, fishing, private and public golf courses, sports facilities and picnic areas.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Abby Porzio at 203.663.9357 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Dedicated to providing quality care for geriatric populations
- Excellent benefits package with health insurance effective on your first day of?employment
- Guaranteed base salary and annual bonuses based on quality of performance
- Monday through Friday with light phone call; no nights, no weekends, no admitting
- As many as 15 patients per day
- EMR system customized for group; physician friendly
- Brand-new, state-of-the-art facilities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail