A Texas-based facility is currently seeking a gastroenterologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call coverage. The covering physician must be board certified. The assignment requirements include rounding, consults, and procedures. You will need to have an active TX state license for this position.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active TX state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call coverage
- Procedures: ERCP and EUS preferred
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail