You will enjoy living and working in this central California coastal town, an hour from Santa Barbara. Its beautiful vistas and incomparable seascapes make it a desirable community to call home.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Hospital-employed position with competitive benefits
- Sign-on bonus/relocation is negotiable
- 90% outpatient duties
- Ability to set the practice to your liking and have a major voice in setting up a new service line
- Rotation with community cardio providers is currently around a 1:6
- Board certified or board eligible in cardiology
- Fellows are welcome to apply
- Live in a beautiful coastal area of California
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail