CompHealth is currently assisting a Missouri hospital with their search for an interventional cardiologist due to growth. They will consider both current fellows and experienced cardiologists. Call will be 10 days per month. The position will combine both interventional duties with some noninvasive cases. The practice is doubling its clinic space, which is located within the walls of the hospital, and adjacent to 2 new cath labs. Join a growing medical staff at an award-winning organization.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a guaranteed salary with negotiations starting at $600k plus RVU bonus. You will also be offered student loan assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan and profit-sharing opportunities, and malpractice insurance.
For more information, contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
- Base salary negotiations start at $600K
- Student loan assistance available
- Hospital-employed position with a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and benefits
- Ideal candidate will desire to have a nice mix of general and interventions in their practice
- Join 2 interventional cardiologists at the hospital
- Certified level 2 STEMI center
- Teaching opportunities available, not required
- Open to 2022 fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail