• Join a collegial, hospital employed team of 4 General Surgeons.
• Experience in AV Fistulas and Grafts a must. Minimum of 75 procedures completed at time of application with ability to achieve 100+ by start date.
• Services include abdominal, colon & rectal, breast, hernia, gallbladder, endoscopy, vascular care, and wound care with desired (not required) interests in endoscopy and breast work.
• State-of-the-art facility including MIS, advanced laparoscopy, and robotics
• Manageable call responsibilities 1:5
• Attractive Base Salary with productivity and quality Incentives
• Full benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus, relocation allowance and student loan repayment available
• Not J1 or H1b eligible
• Located 1 hour from the state capital of Raleigh, 1 hour to Greenville and less than 2 hours to Durham, Chapel Hill and Richmond VA
• Vibrant community with a diverse economy, historic roots, and college town charm
• Family oriented recreational amenities including a performing arts theater, children's museum, and sports complex
• Abundance of outdoor recreation including kayaking, canoeing, walking/biking trails, boat ramps, outdoor pools, parks, community gardens, music festivals, craft breweries, golf and more
• Easy access to North Carolina Beaches and the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountains
• International airport within 1 hour
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Specialty: Surgery - General
Employment Type: Full Time