Employed General Surgeon | UNC Community Hospital | Robotics | Call 1:5 | NC
• Join a collegial, hospital employed team of 4 General Surgeons.
• Services include abdominal, colon & rectal, breast, hernia, gallbladder, endoscopy, vascular care, and wound care with interests in fistula and graft creation.
• State-of-the-art facility including MIS, advanced laparoscopy, and robotics.
• Manageable call responsibilities 1:5.
• Attractive base salary with productivity and quality Incentives.
• Full benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus, relocation allowance and student loan repayment available.
• Not J1 or H1b eligible.
• Located less than 1 hour to Raleigh, 2 hours to Durham/Chapel Hill and 3 hours to Charlotte
• Vibrant community with a diverse economy, historic roots, and college town charm
• Family-oriented recreational amenities including a performing arts theater, children's museum, and sports complex
• Abundance of outdoor recreation including kayaking, canoeing, walking/biking trails, boat ramps, outdoor pools, parks, community gardens, music festivals, craft breweries, golf, and more
• Easy access to North Carolina Beaches and the Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
• International airport within 1 hour
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Specialty: Surgery - General
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Employed General Surgeon | UNC Community Hospital | Robotics | Call 1:5 | NC
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert