If you desire to get away from the management and politics of a larger group, facility or health system and enjoy the autonomy, flexibility, and input into how your practice is structured, consider the following, lucrative private practice opportunity.
• Well established, reputable Interventional Cardiology practice seeking another associate to become a partner (No buy-in)
• One Cardiologist wanting to scale back & close to retirement so ramp up quickly
• Ideal candidate would need to do coronary interventions with Peripherals as optional plus some general cardiology.
• 90% of the Interventional procedures done at one hospital
• Experienced APPs in the group, hiring another one end of the year.
• 2-year practice partnership track plus lucrative opportunity for additional equity in hospital
• Base of 500-600K plus production bonus, benefits and $40K sign on
Cosmopolitan city of more than 1 million people that continues to outperform the nation in job growth, income, education and real estate prices.
• This affluent city ranks as one of most affordable cities in the US with a cost of living almost 4% below the national average.
• Employment opportunities for an educated, talented workforce with a strong job market for IT, Telecommunications, Engineering, and Finance
• Enjoy access to everything from baseball to ballet to famous golf courses to world-class shopping to renowned museums or mountain biking along the Arkansas River.
• Live on the golf course, in a downtown loft, or on a large acreage outside of town - this city has something for everyone
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Specialty: Cardiology - Interventional
Employment Type: Full Time