Ramp up quickly to a full practice - successful, market-dominant group with minimal competition and extensive community demand:
• Officed with 2 other Gastroenterologists - inherit patient base of departed physician with opportunity to be as busy as you'd like to be.
• Midlevel support - pre and post diagnostic, initial inpatient rounding
• General Gastro including ERCP. They don't require EUS.
• Generous 2-year Guarantee then eligible for Partnership ("Member") comp plan - true potential of over $700k Year 2
• Support staff has excellent experience and tenure
Best of both worlds - low cost of living with affordable housing, and easy access to multiple mid-sized and metro areas. Enjoy the tranquil pace of living in a mid-sized community and leave the hustle/bustle for a weekend night to the big city.
• A young, safe, community with no traffic and a low cost of living
• Local shopping includes a mix of department stores and local boutiques
• Most popular restaurant chains as well as several local favorites
• Excellent school systems - both public and private options
• Very affordable acreage homes and build your own on 1 of the 2 area lakes
• Within 20 miles of 2 recreational lakes - fishing, hiking, skiing, boating
• Revitalized downtown area where you can enjoy time with friends at the coffee shop or various eateries, wineries, historic and modern theater, and bars with a local flair
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time