Northern Light Mercy Hospital in Portland, Maine, is seeking a full time physician to join its busy Gastroenterology practice.
- Northern Light Mercy Gastroenterology provides everything from colon cancer screenings to the diagnosis and treatment of a range of G.I. issues, such as irritable bowel syndrome and inflammatory bowel disease.
- The team emphasized quality and patient safety as they continue to exceed national metrics on colon completion rate, polyp detection, and cecal withdrawal time.
- You will join a team of three Gastroenterologists and two Nurse Practitioners who provide care to patients in Mercy's bright new Outpatient Specialty and Surgery Center located on our beautiful Fore River campus in Portland, Maine.
Northern Light Mercy Gastroenterology offers:
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Supportive, collegial environment
- Competitive compensation
- Incentive compensation
- Best in class benefits
- Sign on bonus
- Educational debt repayment
- Relocation stipend
Northern Light Mercy Hospital
Northern Light Mercy Hospital, an acute care, non-profit hospital in Portland, Maine, is a sponsored ministry of the Sisters of Mercy of the Americas. We advocate for a society in which all can realize their full potential and achieve the common good. Northern Light Mercy Hospital is a member of Northern Light Health, an integrated statewide health delivery system that is raising the bar with no-nonsense solutions that are leading the way to a healthier future for our state. Our more than 12,000 team members--in our hospitals, primary and specialty care practices, long-term and home healthcare, and ground and air medical transport and emergency care--are committed to making healthcare work for our patients, communities, and employees.
Northern Light Mercy Hospital, located in Maine's largest city, Portland, offers a blend of old-world charm and modern sophistication. This city has been routinely ranked among the top ten in national listings for best restaurants, health, and the best place to raise a family. You don't have to go far outside of Portland to "get away." Whether you prefer the urban way of life or rustic country living, southern Maine offers something for everyone!