- Position: Neurologist- Sleep
- Location: Evanston, Chicago , IL
- Schedule: Full Time
What you will need:
- License: Illinois License or eligible
- Education: Residency in Neurology and a Sleep Fellowship
- Certification: Certified or eligible by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
NorthShore University HealthSystem, the principal teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, seeks an outstanding Sleep Neurologist to join the growing Department of Neurology. Our state of the art sleep practice provides the most up to date care for patients sleep disorders including sleep apnea, restless leg/periodic limb movement syndrome, narcolepsy, sleep phase disorder and insomnia. Our A-step program provides training to sleep technologists insuring high quality technological support. We continue to expand our services across the region. The successful candidate will have completed a residency in Neurology and a Sleep fellowship and be certified or eligible by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
NorthShore’s Neurological Institute is the preeminent provider of advanced care for brain and spine conditions. It is our mission to provide an extraordinary neurological healthcare experience to every patient—delivered by one of the highest ranked physician teams in the nation. We are internationally recognized for our innovative use of technology and for our leadership in quality improvement and practice-based research. We are the primary teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine and are consistently rated by the medical students and residents as one of their best learning experiences.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to:
- Join an outstanding multidisciplinary team that includes excellent Neurologists, Neuro-Ophthalmologists, Neuro-Psychologists and Neuro-Radiologists.
- Join one of the largest academic Neurology groups in the Chicago region, with more than 35 Neurologists in 11 subspecialty sections.
- Provide inpatient and outpatient care at NorthShore’s Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park, Skokie Hospitals and Swedish Hospitals - all award winning and nationally recognized for quality and safety.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of nationally recognized medical professionals within the NorthShore Neurological Institute.
- Train the neurologists of tomorrow with an academic appointment from the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine.
- Become a member of a 980+ physician, multispecialty group practice that includes more than 130 office locations with over 2,400 affiliated physicians.
Chicago’s northern suburbs are ideally situated along and near Lake Michigan, just minutes from downtown Chicago. These welcoming communities boast outstanding schools, low crime rates, diverse housing options, award-winning cycling and walking paths, and numerous recreational activities for the whole family.
This is an excellent opportunity to provide innovative patient care within a highly successful expanding organization. We offer a collegial environment, competitive compensation package, and an opportunity to perform clinical trials using the most advanced EMR in the nation.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor