Norton Children’s Radiology, a part of Norton Children’s Medical Group, affiliated with the University of Louisville School of Medicine, is recruiting for additional pediatric neuroradiologists to join the group. The practice currently includes 9 fellowship-trained pediatric radiologists with training in various subspecialties, including pediatric neuroradiology, cardiac imaging, musculoskeletal imaging and interventional radiology, plus a registered radiologist assistant.
The newly renovated Pediatric Radiology Department at Norton Children’s Hospital features a bi-plane interventional suite, two MRIs and one 3T MRI, SPECT scanner, and two 256-slice CT scanners
This advanced technology allowed the group to read an average of 7,000 MRIs; 6,000 CTs; 10,500 US; and 55,000 XRs, annually. Other facilities include Norton Women’s and Children’s Hospital and Norton Children’s Medical Center, in which a new 3Tesla Siemens magnet has recently been installed.
As an integrated entity since 2020, Norton Children’s Medical Group, affiliated with the UofL School of Medicine, has recruited over 100 providers; added four new accredited fellowships; expanded outreach throughout Kentucky; and increased funding through National Institutes of Health grants, industry-sponsored grants, and registry and trial drug network funding through Norton Children’s Research Institute, affiliated with the UofL School of Medicine.
About the position:
- Practice located in the newly renovated Pediatric Radiology Department at Norton Children’s Hospital
- Growing Pediatric Epilepsy Surgery Program with potential for development and leadership
- Oversee a clinical team with varied interests to achieve the shared mission and vision of Norton Children’s Medical Group and the UofL School of Medicine
- Opportunity for an experienced, innovative and board-certified candidate to grow professionally as clinical team leader and research lead
- Pair clinical care interests with advanced research opportunities reflecting candidate’s interests
- Home PACS available
- Competitive salary and academic rank commensurate with experience
Why Norton Healthcare for your career:
- Integrated academic clinical care model focused on translating clinical research to state-of-the-art bedside care
- Comprehensive research support services provided across all pediatric services lines through Norton Children’s Research Institute, affiliated with the UofL School of Medicine
- Market share leader in the region
- Strong history rooted in robust training programs for medical students, residents and fellows
- Named 2021’s Top Workplace in the region by the Louisville Courier- Journal
- Named No. 10 on Healthiest Employers’ 2021 list of Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America and the No. 1 extra-large employer in Kentucky
- Medical degree/diploma
- Residency/fellowship certification
- Kentucky medical license or license eligible
Norton Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
To discuss this opportunity, contact Tracy Shaughnessy, senior recruiter, Norton Children’s Medical Group, at (502) 609-3672 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about all of our opportunities, visit BeANortonDoctor.com.