Wilmington Ear Nose & Throat Associates, PA, is a well-established private ENT practice that has been a staple of southeastern North Carolina for more than 40 years. We are seeking an Otolaryngologist to join our four-partner practice. This position is open to both new graduates and experienced physicians.
Nestled between the Cape Fear River and the Intracoastal Waterway, Wilmington, NC, is a charming coastal city with access to boating, fishing, surfing, sailing, golfing, and numerous other recreational activities. The historic riverfront downtown offers excellent dining as well as a wide range of cultural events.
- Call schedule is 1:8 with no trauma
- Earning potential above the 70th percentile
- In-office CT, Allergy, and Audiology
- Physician Assistant on staff
- Dedicated, loyal staff with low turnover
- Flexible Schedule
- Ability to subspecialize or focus on General ENT
- 2-year path to partnership
- Regionally-ranked hospital
- 2 ambulatory surgery centers (1 with option to invest)
For more information, please contact our practice administrator, Brandon Todd.
Phone: (910) 762-8754, ext. 124
Wilmington Ear Nose & Throat Associates, PA
2311 Delaney Avenue
Wilmington, NC 28403