Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico, is seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Cardiologist to join our growing team of exceptional clinicians and staff in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
Presbyterian Hospital is the only congenital cardiac surgery program in New Mexico and serves approximately 3.5 million people in New Mexico, Texas and Arizona. An active congenital heart surgery program performs approximately 200 operations annually. The hospital houses state of the art operating rooms, neonatal intensive care unit, and a pediatric intensive care unit. Busy clinical programs provide comprehensive non-invasive and invasive evaluation and care of children and adults with heart disease, including over 10,000 outpatient visits and 100 catheterizations.
You’ll Love Practicing Here!
- Participate in running a comprehensive pediatric cardiology outreach program to Southern NM
- Provide comprehensive pediatric cardiac evaluation in an outpatient cardiology clinic
- Interpret pediatric echocardiograms e
- Consult on ED, NICU, pediatric and PICU patients at local hospitals
- Interpret pediatric echocardiograms and ECG’s
- Perform and interpret Fetal echo’s (non-essential)
What We’re Offering:
- A Collegial work environment with easy access to partners in Albuquerque
- Enjoy all of New Mexico’s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
What We’re Seeking:
- Provide pediatric cardiology to Las Cruces and Southern NM
- Must be BC/BE in Pediatric Cardiology
- Experience and expertise in reading pediatric echocardiograms and ECG’s
- Additional experience in fetal cardiology is welcome
- Provide the highest quality pediatric cardiology services to patients and their families
- Willing to consider part time and J1 Visa applicants.
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico
Who we are:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services exists to improve the health of patients, members and the communities we serve. We are a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, we are the state’s largest private employer with nearly 14,000 employees – including more than 1,600 providers and nearly 4,700 nurses.
Our health plan serves more than 580,000 members statewide and offers Medicare Advantage, Medicaid (Centennial Care) and Commercial health plans.
Presbyterian invites you to get a glimpse of what it’s like to work at Presbyterian.
To learn more about Presbyterian or to apply, contact Tammy Duran at firstname.lastname@example.org or (505) 923-5567
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED/NMHRA. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.