NEW OB/GYN HOSPITALIST OPPORTUNITY IN A CITY THAT OFFERS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Seeking two additional BC/BE OB/GYN Hospitalists
to join our team at Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital in Los Angeles, CA.
- Hospitalist responsibilities include delivery attendance, patient evaluation/management, acute gyn and surgeries, fetal monitoring and ER coverage.
- Dedicated in-house anesthesia 24/7.
- MLKCH is 131-bed public community hospital .
- The hospital is positioned to pursue innovations in care and practice that few other hospitals can entertain, which has earned them media headlines such as, "The Hospital of the Future."
- One of the open positions is for a Medical Director role.
Los Angeles, the heart of Southern California, is a world-class city. It has been indelibly associated with a benign climate, extensive leisure and outdoor recreation, as well as the special aura of celebrity associated with Hollywood. The lifestyle of Los Angeles residents relies on the automobile, idealizes the single-family dwelling, and favors informality. Hollywood is north-west of downtown, the San Fernando Valley is to the east and the inviting beaches of Santa Monica and Malibu are to the west.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Effective November 1 st , 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.Benefits
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix? Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient?. We invite you to join the Pediatrix? family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.QualificationsResponsibilities