Overview30 Minutes from the Beaches of Galveston!Commuters Welcome!
- Clearlake Regional Medical Center proudly deliveries 3,500 babies annually and offers a Level III NICU with experienced care and advanced technology
- Our team is made up of highly motivated OB/GYN hospitalists who perform deliveries, cover the OB and main emergency department, round on inpatients and manage transports
- Covering new Pediatrix OB/GYN practice, emergency GYN surgeries
- Collaboration with affiliated MFM and neonatology providers
- 12-hour shifts (7p-7a)
- No clinic responsibilities, flexible shift dates and dedicated time off
Webster is considered part of the Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown Metropolitan Area. Its proximity to the Space Center, as well as to Galveston's beaches, makes Webster an exciting place to live and explore. The city is said to boast "spine-tingling entertainment, a full spectrum of restaurants, electrifying nightlife and sensational shopping."
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Effective November 1 st , 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.Benefits
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient. We invite you to join the Pediatrix family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.QualificationsResponsibilities