Arizona Arthritis & Rheumatology Associates, P.C. is the largest private Rheumatology practice in the United States. The practice has over 51 providers, 11 sites and over 250 employees providing assessment and treatments for rheumatological, podiatric, and electromyography patients. Our providers work together to keep patients healthy, and are recognized for excellence in medicine and for being pioneers in new treatments, ably supported by our Research department.
Our vision is to provide the best Rheumatology care, anywhere and, to balance sustainable operation with the highest possible level of patient care.
We are a seeking an ambitious, friendly, positive, and compassionate Physician to join our team of providers.
The Attending Physician will work alongside our Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and clinical/administrative teams to assess and treat patients with rheumatologic conditions. Our clinical offices offer digital x-ray, in house laboratories, and IV infusion suite, and musculoskeletal ultrasound technologist on-site.
- Treating rheumatic and autoimmune conditions such as rheumatology arthritis, osteoarthritis, systemic lupus, ankylosing spondylitis, etc.
- Order diagnostic imaging to identify signs of a systemic or autoimmune disorder
- Monitor the progress of an existing rheumatic disorder
- Solid understanding of oral, infusion, and injection medication
- Prescribe medications to improve symptoms or slow the progression of the disorder
- Perform a physical assessment to better understand the symptoms
- Educate the patient on the autoimmune disorder and discuss a treatment plan
- Designing tailored treatment plans.
- Assessing joint-related conditions.
- Evaluating lab results and other advanced tests.
- Providing recommendations for treatments.
- Open / Good standing, Active Board Certified / Board Eligible Rheumatologist
- Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communicator who is empathetic and is a respectful listener
- Possess sound medical knowledge.
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Experience in Rheumatology
- Effective EHR skills
Arizona Arthritis & Rheumatology is the largest private rheumatology practice in the US. We are an established, fast paced, Arizona multi-site Rheumatology practice with friendly doctors and staff, competitive salary and benefits.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.