Join the Top Ranked OBGYN practice in Georgia! This hospital system delivers over 25,000 babies across its entire network and is a National Leader in all aspects of Women's Care. This specific group is a collegial, tight-knit group of 5 MD's and includes all support staff including CNM's, Mid-Levels, and other staff.
• The practice includes 5 MD's and has 4 clinics with deliveries being at only 1 hospital
• 50:50 OB to GYN split but heavier OB could be accommodated
• Robot is available
• OB call is funneled through a local OB Hospitalist group but ED GYN call is taken by the group
Compensation & Benefits:
• Market based competitive salary, productivity based bonus opportunity, and quality metrics achievement incentive.
• Comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, 20 days PTO, and more
Life in Atlanta, Georgia:
• Direct Access to a Major Metropolitan city with everyday access to an International Airport.
• Features include award-winning restaurants and chefs, iconic locales that rival any across the country - including the Alliance Theatre, the CNN Center, and the largest indoor aquarium in the country.
• Fantastic school districts to include both public and private options.
• The county ranks 8th out of 151 in Georgia as the 'Best County to Live In'
• There is something for everyone: parks, rivers/lakes, golf courses, professional sports, proximity to the beaches and/or the mountains, and so much more!
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Employment Type: Full Time