Join Atlanta's leading hospital system practicing outpatient Internal Medicine alongside 1 MD and full clinic support staff. This new clinic sits conveniently in a fast growing North Atlanta community with direct access to the many amenities this city has to offer! In fact, this county ranks 8th out of 151 in Georgia as the 'Best County to Live In'.
• Outpatient practice in highly sought after North Atlanta
• Comprehensive clinical team including 1 in-practice Internist and full support staff
• Enjoy the newest technology and equipment with the systems investment into your practice.
• Spanish speaking desired but not required
Compensation & Benefits:
• Market based competitive salary, productivity based bonus opportunity, and quality metrics achievement incentive.
• Comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, 20 days PTO, and more
Life in Atlanta, Georgia:
• Direct Access to a Major Metropolitan city with everyday access to an International Airport.
• Features include award-winning restaurants and chefs, iconic locales that rival any across the country - including the Alliance Theatre, the CNN Center, and the largest indoor aquarium in the country.
• Fantastic school districts to include both public and private options.
• There is something for everyone: parks, rivers/lakes, golf courses, professional sports, proximity to the beaches and/or the mountains, and so much more!
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time