A flourishing physician-owned practice of two physicians and two nurse practitioners is seeking a collaborative BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to replace a retiring member of their close-knit team. This fiercely independent system prides itself on its balance of physician autonomy and collaborative opportunity within a supportive environment, and a shared focus on quality patient care.
The position is outpatient only with no call or weekend work required!
• Outpatient Only - No Call or Weekend Work Required
• 4 Day Work Week
• Average Patient Census - 17 to 18 per day
• Supportive environment: Collaborate and learn from physicians with a diverse range of backgrounds and experience
• Competitive compensation: Robust compensation package with productivity bonuses and comprehensive benefits, including 401k matching up to 4%, Medical, Dental, Vision, Malpractice, CME leave, and PTO
• Boise is a picturesque community located right in the heart of the Rocky Mountains with a metro population of over 700,000.
• An outdoorsmen's dream, Boise was recently voted as the 23rd best place to live (5th out of all medium sized metro's) by US News and World Report
• Rocky Mountain lifestyle without the Rocky Mountain Cost of Living - Housing Costs are 39% cheaper than in Denver, CO.
Name: Jeff Foster
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time