Lexington Kentucky Primary Care Opening-Outpatient Only
• Brand new state of the art ambulatory facility
• Outpatient Only
• APP and clinical staff support
• Need based on growth
• 4-day work week option
• Onsite phlebotomy, imaging, pharmacy and specialty care
• Collegial work environment
Competitive salary structure and exceptional benefits package. Work for an esteemed team voted a "Great College to Work For" in 2020.
The Community: Live, Work and Play in the Bluegrass Region-Lexington KY
• Lexington is the second largest city in Kentucky with a Metro area of over 500k and is known as the "Horse Capital of the World."
• Beautiful rolling hills and horse farms, thoroughbred racing at Keeneland racetrack, outdoor activities at the Arboretum Botanical Garden and many well-known nearby bourbon distilleries.
• Cost of Living 8% below the national average, low unemployment rate and ranked #33 nationally by Forbes as a Best Place for Business and Careers
• Amazing school options, both public and private, as well as multiple area 4-year universities.
• Well known college sports nearby including University of Kentucky basketball.
• Local airport that serves over 1.3 million passengers per year.
• One hour to Louisville and one hour to Cincinnati.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
For more information or to be confidentially considered, please contact Carly Clem at 770-643-5520 (call/text) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time