Pediatrics opening to join a collegial team of board-certified physicians at established FQHC in an excellent Kentucky location.
• Outpatient setting 4-day work week with great quality of life and flexible schedule
• Supportive administration, experienced mid-level support
• Competitive base salary plus generous annual production bonuses
• $80k student loan assistance
• Lucrative incentives include sign on bonus, relocation and residency stipend
• Comprehensive benefits package, 401k, CME allowance, malpractice and 5 weeks' PTO
The Community: Kentucky, better known as the "Bluegrass State" is recognized for its horse racing, bourbon, college basketball, bluegrass music and has one of the largest cave systems, Mammoth Cave National Park.
• Lexington is the second largest city in Kentucky with a population of approximately 300,000 and is known as the "Horse Capital of the World."
• Beautiful rolling hills and horse farms, thoroughbred racing at Keeneland racetrack, outdoor activities at the Arboretum Botanical Garden and plenty of nearby bourbon distilleries.
• Affordable housing with public and private schooling perfect to raise a family. 7 colleges nearby including the University of Kentucky.
• Regional Airport and 1 hour drive to Louisville, KY International airport
For additional information please contact Meredith Hagan:
Employment Type: Full Time