Job Description & Requirements
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon in Wisconsin
A reputable oral surgery practice that offers a full scope of services and procedures is seeking a qualified oral and maxillofacial surgeon to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to earn highly competitive compensation while enjoying a desirable quality of life.Opportunity Highlights
- $1 million+ income potential
- 4-day work week with minimal call requirements
- 2-year partnership track
- Step into an existing practice—immediate patient volume from day 1
Located less than 90 minutes from Minneapolis-St. Paul, this charming university town is an ideal place to call home. With a variety of amenities and attractions as well as scenic nature all around, this welcoming community has something for everyone.
- A low cost of living + safe, family-friendly neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private schools
- Endless opportunities for outdoor recreation—enjoy hiking, biking, camping, fishing, golfing, water activities, and much more
- Vibrant downtown area with an array of shops, restaurants, arts and cultural attractions, and entertainment options
- Four distinct seasons + breathtaking scenery
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Wisconsin and must be board eligible or certified in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Surgeon, Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Surgery, Maxillofacial, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Dds