Job Description & Requirements
Oral Surgeon in Wisconsin
If you are looking for a great team environment, with options for plenty of mentorship, look no further. Merritt Hawkins invites a motivated individual to join this coveted, surgeon-owned, turnkey practice that has been serving Wisconsin for over 40 years. This six-member oral surgeon group boasts an income exceeding the MGMA 99th percentile.Practice offers:
All procedures and surgeries including (but not limited to):
- Be the 6th Oral Surgeon in this thriving practice
- Full scope Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery booked out 8-12 weeks
- 4-day work week, Monday through Friday
- 18- to 24-month partnership track with zero history of turnover
- 500 plus referring dentists
- Turnkey opportunity with experienced staff
- Paid call and profit sharing
- Corrective jaw surgery to wisdom tooth removal and dental extractions.
- Diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries, and TMJ disorders.
- Perform a full range of dental implant and bone grafting procedures.
- Includes techniques designed to rebuild bone structure with minimal surgical intervention and optimal patient comfort
- Have the opportunity to grow in areas such as cranial facial and cleft palate treatment
- Sign-on, relocation, CME, 401k, malpractice, and health benefits
- $400,000 to $450,000 guarantee as an associate
- 99th percentile income, exceeding $1.2 million with low cost, easy buy-in
Located in northeast Wisconsin, this major metropolitan area offers individuals and families access to culture, diversity, Midwest hospitality, and blue ribbon schools.
- #2 Best State to Practice Medicine in the United States (2021)
- Rated the 2nd Best, Most Affordable City to Live in the United States, resulting in a 4% population increase last year alone!
- Ranked #3 on Best Places to Live in 2022-2023 by U.S. News and World Report
- #4 Best State to Practice Medicine (Wallet Hub)
- Easily accessible international airport
- Beautiful water front downtown community
- Ability to enjoy every form of outdoor activity while experiencing the finer side of city living
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Wisconsin and must be board eligible or certified in Oral Surgery.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Surgeon, Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Surgery, Maxillofacial, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Dds