The Chief of Critical Care is responsible for the ongoing development, growth and oversight/authority of the Critical Care program. Must be able to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills and an understanding of the interdependent roles of various allied health professions. The Chief of Critical Care is responsible for promoting high standards of practice through development of policies, protocols and practice guidelines; participating in rigorous performance improvement monitoring; staff education and research.
- Board certified in critical care medicine.
- Member in good standing of the Health System Medical Staff.
- Current license to practice medicine in Texas.
- Three (3) years experience in critical care.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to provide thoughtful leadership related to identifying and implementing change.
- Ability to problem solve effectively, make and implement decisions.
- Demonstrated history of positive collegial relations with patients, key learners, colleagues, support staff, hospital-based providers, managers, system executives and community leaders.
Recruiter Contact Information: