CHRISTUS Health is seeking a board certified or board eligible Family Medicine Physician to join an outstanding program!
At CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic -Chandler our distinguished providers are dedicated to efficiently meeting the healthcare needs of the patients we serve with compassionate, quality care. Our providers seamlessly coordinate every aspect of your care to assure the best outcomes.
- Shift/Schedule - M-F 8:00am-5:00pm
- 100% Outpatient
- Physician must be BC/BE
- Full unrestricted Texas license
- Patient volume: 18-22 patients per day
Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Competitive first-year guarantee
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Retirement with employer match
- CME allowance
- Relocation & Sign-On Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment up to 125k (25k a year starting after year 1) if eligible
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Time away from practice
- Enjoy the lush green countryside and rolling pine tree-covered hills
- Excellent for outdoor activities like golfing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking and boating
- A prosperous university community of more than 100,000 residents - a big city feel in a small town atmosphere
- Public and private schools offer ample educational options
As a Top 50 Physician Group in the U.S., CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic offers a dyad leadership model with a physician leader and an administrative leader for each service line. The doctors and their administrative colleagues work together to make it a better place. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic offers collegiality across all specialties and leadership development in a proactive, progressive health care system.
For more information, please visit www.christustrinityclinic.org
Information: Brian Crawford