1 license/50 States - 50 days paid time off annually - No Overhead or Insurance Companies to deal with! Practice Pure Medicine
The Memphis VA Medical Center seeks BE/BC Structural Interventional Cardiologist to join our team as the Director of Structural Interventions. This is a hospital-employed position with an outstanding quality of life, and federal and VA benefits.
- Join a collegial, modern, and stable cardiology department of competent physicians and advanced practitioners.
- Develop a new structural interventional program
- Outstanding sub-specialty support, including general, non-invasive, EP, and heart failure providers
- Eligibility to receive a faculty appointment in the Department of Medicine at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center, College of Medicine.
- Train/Educate residents and fellows.
- Call is very light; every 6-7th weekend.
- Great work-life balance
Structural Interventional Cardiologist- Details:
- Certification in Cardiovascular Diseases and Certification in Interventional Cardiology.
- Structural Intervention training is required; prior experience as an independent operator is a plus
- Clinical practice, supervising and teaching Cardiology fellows, residents, and medical students
- Performing and interpreting cardiac catheterization procedures as well as diagnostic and interventional coronary and peripheral procedures. Will also assist with non-invasive procedures such as stress tests, trans-thoracic or trans-esophageal echocardiograms, or electrocardiograms is so trained.
- Consultation on various forms of cardiovascular disease states, both for diagnosis and treatment in the inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Participate in all required UM/QM activities relating to the Cardiology Service/Cath Lab and address identified deficiencies in meeting relevant facility performance measures/standards of care (based upon IPEC, EPRP, OIG, and Joint Commission requirements).
Interested: Forward your C.V. to email@example.com or call (832) 417-0937 anytime.
Veteran Affairs Physicians. Because you're in high demand as a VA physician, you start your career in the highest available leave tier, which provides 50 days of paid time off each year. Paid vacation, unlimited accumulated paid sick leave, and 11 paid federal holidays accrue right away.
Total Rewards of VA Employment
20 Reasons Why doctors Like Working for the Veterans Health Administration
Working for the Department of Veteran Affairs offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes, in part:
- 50 days of paid time off annually, including:
- 26 days of paid vacation
- 13 days of sick leave
- 11 paid holidays
- 5 Days of paid absence to attend approved CME courses (subject to budget availability)
- Excellent retirement package
- And much, much more. Come Join us.
Come To Memphis
Memphis is a city on the Mississippi River in southwest Tennessee, famous for the influential strains of blues, soul, and rock 'n' roll that originated there. Elvis Presley, B.B. King, and Johnny Cash recorded albums at the legendary Sun Studio, and Presley s Graceland mansion is a popular attraction. Other music landmarks include the Rock 'n' Soul Museum, Blues Hall of Fame, and Stax Museum of American Soul Music.