MyCardiologist is dedicated to providing excellence in cardiac care to all patients, striving to make state-of-the-art technology accessible. Our clinical team and staff pride themselves on delivering respectful and individualized care to each person who walks through the door. As our group nears its 61st year, we continue to seek superb clinical staff to grow our practice and are very excited for our partnership with Novocardia, because it allows us to join a growing network of America’s leading cardiologists and continue to put patients and clinicians at the center; supporting and strengthening our groups so we can offer the best care at the best value.
As we continue to expand cardiovascular health services throughout southern Florida, we are seeking a dynamic and patient-centered Non-Invasive General Cardiologist within our local South Miami location. The physician responsibilities will include a mixture of acute and office-based services with a Monday-Friday schedule, typically from 8am-5pm. APPs take primary call support and physician take secondary call support to include one weekend every other month and 2-3 weeknights per month.
- Settings will include a mixture of acute and office based cardiovascular care within our Miami office
- Hospital rounding involves support of additional physician and APP support. Rounding option to start earlier morning if desired (flexible between 7am-9am start), followed by afternoon office-based services
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Call responsibilities include one weekend every other month and 2-3 weeknights per month.
- W2 employed model with salary plus additional bonuses and comprehensive benefits package.
- Sign-on bonus available
- Board certified or Board eligible in Cardiology
- MD or DO
- Comfortable with practicing physicians and Fellows (2023)
- Board Certified in Nuclear and Echo
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork focused, and patient centered.
- Spanish speaking a plus (not required)