Full-Time Mohs Surgeon / General Dermatologist Opportunity in Sarasota, Florida
myDermRecruiter is representing a private dermatology practice in Sarasota, Florida, seeking a Mohs Surgeon to join their growing team. With this opportunity, you'll start splitting your time between offering Mohs surgery and general dermatology, with the potential to grow the Mohs side in time. For the right candidate with strong leadership abilities, this opportunity comes with long-term partnership potential!
- Full-time opportunity practicing 4-4.5 days per week
- See 8-10 Mohs cases per day, two days per week
- See 35-38 patients per day, two days per week
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Superior benefits plan - paid medical insurance (optional dental, vision, life insurance and disability insurance), CME allowance, PTO, relocation assistance and more!
- Potential partnership opportunity in the future (for the right candidate)
- Receive additional income supervising advanced practice providers
- Receive clinical support from 2-3 well-trained medical assistants
- Values-driven dermatology practice - compassionate care
- Robust team of experienced skincare providers practicing in a collegial clinic culture
- Opportunity available due to practice growth and expansion
- EMA system in place
Sarasota is one of the best places to live in the US for quality and affordability. Some of the most beautiful beaches will be at your fingertips. And you'll have top-ranking schools, delicious dining options and fantastic entertainment to choose from, too. And with Tampa International Airport nearby, air travel will be a breeze!