Physician | Occupational Health
The Ohio State University (OSU) is seeking a full-time Occupational Health Medical Physician to provide medical oversight and care at our Occupational Medicine and Occupational Health and Wellness Clinics in McCampbell Hall. This position is responsible for assisting in the delivery, oversight, and supervision of medical care for all OSU employees in support of the Service. Support collaboration with nursing leadership, hospital administrative leadership, and other leadership as appropriate to provide operational management, financial management, and
leadership functions within the Service. Provide support clinically and administratively for all of OSU’s Occupational Health related clinical policies, programs, and outcomes to meet all of OSU’s and other regulatory agencies’ workforce requirements. The successful candidate will assist clinically and administratively with the Service in the strategic planning related to departmental scope, services, policies procedures, and performance improvement for OM/OHW services.
• A physician in good standing as a member of the attending or courtesy Medical Staff of the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center (OSUWMC).
• Board Certified in Occupational Medicine highly preferred or currently board certified in their specialty with most recent duties dedicated to occupational health and/or a highly regulated field of employment
• Demonstrable experience working within an occupational health/university/academic medical
center/appropriate corporate clinical setting.
• Obtained or willing to attain (and maintain) in a time set by the Medical Director the following certifications as required by the Medical Director: DOT/FMCSA CME, MRO certification, Ohio BWC certified physician, USCIS designated Civil Surgeon, FAA AME, or any other certifications as required by future Service needs.
• Eligible for an Ohio license
• Qualify for an academic appointment – Academic rank and salary will be commensurate with previous training and experience
Environment & Culture:
The Ohio State University along with its academic partner the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center is located in Columbus, Ohio, the state capitol and the 14th largest city in the United States. From historic communities and suburban living to college crowds and nightlife, Columbus is a friendly Midwestern town with a metropolitan style. The city is renowned for its leading technological companies, vast academic resources, thriving industry, an eclectic mix of entertainment, dining, shopping, and easily accessible opportunities for sports and recreation for participants and fans alike. The University and Medical Center is home to an exciting, growth oriented culture of innovation and discovery.
You may apply directly by clicking on the link below:
For consideration, please send your CV along with a cover letter to:
Marek Greer, MD MPH | Medical Director of Occupational Medicine and Occupational Health and Wellness c/o Tiffany Bauman, MBA | Physician and Faculty Recruitment | Tiffany.Bauman@osumc.edu
The Ohio State University is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.