Iris Telehealth is looking for a Bilingual Spanish Psychiatrist who can provide anywhere from 16-40 hours per week of telepsychiatry services. You will work in an outpatient community mental health, hospital or health system setting remotely from the comfort of your home treating a predominantly Spanish-speaking population. This is a great opportunity to positively impact an under-served community while experiencing the work-life balance you have always dreamed of!
We understand you have a lot of options for a new role. From clinical setting to scheduling details to prescribing philosophy, we are committed to ensuring your role is a perfect fit for you - not the other way around.
- Completion of a 4-year ACGME Residency Program in Psychiatry
- Active medical license(s) in the U.S.
- Between 16 and 40 hours of availability per week
- Live in the U.S. or a U.S. territory
For all clinicians who work with us we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Work from home - skip the commute!
- Malpractice insurance occurrence policy
- White-glove support for licensing and credentialing related to your placement
- Any and all state licensing fees covered up-front
- Complete home office set-up (including equipment) and around the clock IT support
For full-time clinicians we offer all of the above plus:
- Four weeks of paid time off each year
- Six paid holidays each year
- Annual CME and office expense budget
- Competitive healthcare, vision and dental insurance plans
- 100% employer-paid life insurance coverage
- 401k match
- Optional short-term and long-term disability insurance
At Iris Telehealth, we strive to provide clinicians with telepsychiatry jobs that allow them to make a real difference in their patients’ lives. We partner with healthcare facilities across the U.S. to provide staffing via telemedicine, and our network of clinicians is always growing.
Our clinicians are at the frontlines of behavioral healthcare. Every effort is made to support them in doing what they do best – which is to be clinicians! We handle as much of the administrative side of medicine as possible so that our clinicians are free to see patients and provide the best quality care. The clinics we partner with are located across the U.S., so we provide excellent administrative support for medical licensing and credentialing, including covering up-front costs.
We treat our clinicians with respect, and we value their hard work and dedication to the people they serve. We know that your compassion and clinical skills allow us to accomplish our mission to help provide access to care in underserved areas.
Happy psychiatrists are the heart and soul of Iris. You are not just a number. Come see the difference we bring to telepsychiatry!
Iris Telehealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all state and federal laws regarding EEOC.