OhioHealth is adding a Medical Director of Hyperbaric and Wound Care programs in Columbus, OH.
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial, and innovative culture. As a Hyperbaric and Wound Care physician at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Serve as the Medical Director for Hyperbarics and Wound care programs for two prominent Columbus, OH facilities Riverside Methodist Hospital (RMH) and Grant Medical Center (GMC).
- Weekly schedule includes daily supervision of Hyperbarics Clinic, at least two half days of Wound Care Clinic, and administrative activities. Desired candidates will be dedicated to full-time support of the programs and their growth.
- Support from Advanced Practice Providers who are trained in Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and certified in Wound Care
- Facilities at RMH include: One large chamber room with two monoplace Sechrist 4100 HR(s)
- Facilities at GMC include: Two monoplace Sechrist 3200s
- Fellowship stipend available for those who qualify
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Generous student loan repayment of up to $80,000 and $8,000 for relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of paid time off, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- BE/ BC through the American Board of Medical Specialties
- Fellowship training in Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and Wound Care OR UHMS Program for Advanced Training in Hyperbarics (PATH) is required
- Experience with simple and complex cases, supervising treatments and performing wound care procedures.
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Jaclyn L. Adeva, MHA firstname.lastname@example.org
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that values and builds upon respect and compassionate care for all.
As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14th largest city in the United States. This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all. Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No. 8 on the Best Places to Live in the U.S. by Money magazine and No. 14 nationally on Forbes America s Cities of the Future. Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No. 5 of America s Best Cities for Physicians. The region s prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus is a top tier city and community for physicians.
About Riverside Methodist Hospital:
Riverside is a 1,059 bed, tertiary care hospital in Columbus, Ohio and offers world-class medical care with the latest technology and advanced procedures. It is a Level II trauma center that treats complex patients.
About Grant Medical Center:
Grant Medical Center is a tertiary care hospital in Columbus, Ohio and offers world-class medical care with the latest technology and advanced procedures. It is Ohio s busiest Level I trauma center.