OhioHealth Physician Group is seeking a Fellowship-Trained, Board Certified/Board Eligible Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon for a full-time position. Orthopaedic Trauma and Reconstructive Surgeons is OhioHealth s well-established subspecialty practice in Columbus, Ohio. This position will be based at Grant Medical Center, the flagship ACS Level 1 Trauma Center at the heart of OhioHealth s 12 hospital, 47-county health system. We average 6,000 Trauma Admissions per year at Grant.
The successful candidate will join a busy and robust orthopaedic trauma service, which includes fellows, residents, and physician assistants. Applicants should be comfortable with managing a complex array of acute and chronic orthopaedic trauma conditions. Candidates should be committed to education and demonstrate interest in research.
Full-Time Employed Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon
- MD or DO
- Fellowship Training in Orthopedic Trauma
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Level 1 Trauma Center Experience Preferred
- Eligible for Ohio Medical License
- 4 Orthopedic Trauma Surgeons
- 4 PA s (in the process of hiring 3 more)
- 3 Fellows per year, along with multiple Residents and Medical Students
- Strong Call Support from Physician Assistants, Residents and Fellows
- Dedicated Post-Call and Elective Operating Rooms
- Competitive salary and incentive structure
- Generous student loan repayment and relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that values and builds upon respect and compassionate care for all.
As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Surveys
- Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14th largest city in the United States. This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all. Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No. 8 on the Best Places to Live in the U.S. by Money magazine and No. 14 nationally on Forbes America s Cities of the Future. Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No. 5 of America s Best Cities for Physicians. The region s prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus is a top tier city and community for physicians.
For more information please contact physician recruiter Kelsey Beaver at (614) 544-4959 or email at Kelsey.firstname.lastname@example.org
OhioHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.