OhioHealth is looking for a Pulmonary and Critical Care Physician to join our dedicated team at Berger Hospital in Circleville, Ohio.
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial, and innovative culture. As a Pulmonary Critical Care Physician at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- 1 Current Provider
- 36 patient facing hours and 4 administrative hours per week
- Variety of cases both inpatient (8-bed ICU) and outpatient
- Willing to collaborate with other providers and grow pulmonary and critical care services
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Generous student loan repayment of up to $80,000 and $8,000 for relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of paid time off, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that values and builds upon respect and compassionate care for all.
As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Surveys
- Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
The quaint town of Circleville provides the finest rural pleasures and close proximity to Columbus. Circleville showcases the annual Pumpkin Show; the largest festival in Ohio. This community also recently advanced to the quarterfinals of America s Best Communities competition.
For more information please contact physician recruiter Kelsey Beaver at (614) 544-4959 or email at Kelsey.email@example.com
OhioHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.