Exciting Comprehensive Ophthalmologist Opportunity in Wichita, KS
- Eyecare Partners
- Wichita, Kansas
- Closing date
- Feb 8, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Grene Vision Group, an EyeCare Partners practice, is seeking a BC/BE Comprehensive/Cataract Surgeon to join our multi-specialty, multi-location, integrated ophthalmology and optometry practice in the greater Wichita, Kansas area. Grene Vision Group is the future of eye care, blending the talents of all eyecare specialties into one great team.
- 11 Ophthalmologists, 38 Optometrists, 56 opticians, and 300+ experienced support staff.
- Well established & collegial physician group.
- High volume practice with immediate ramp up potential.
- Call for clinic is shared & hospital call is minimal (and paid).
- Access to state of the art technology and advanced surgical centers.
About the Practice:
Grene Vision Group prides itself on being a Kansas leader in primary, medical and surgical eye care. Our eye care team is unique and focused on providing tri-ophthalmic care with the 3 Os: Optometry, Ophthalmology and Opticianry. Our 49 eye doctors work in 19 convenient optical clinics & optometry departments and 10 medical & surgical satellite clinics with outreach programs throughout Kansas.
About the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation (based on MGMA) with generous productivity bonus.
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including CME, 401-K, health/dental/vision insurance, and paid vacation.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- State license and DEA reimbursements.
- Relocation and sign on bonus negotiable.
About the Area:
Located on the Arkansas River, the Wichita metropolitan area is an industrial hub and a regional center of culture, entertainment, media, and trade. It hosts several universities, museums, restaurants, theaters, parks, and entertainment venues. Our nationally & internationally recognized zoo ranks as the number one outdoor tourist attraction in the state. Over the last several years, Wichita has developed a positive reputation as an affordable and pleasant place to live. Wichita has also been designated an "All-American City" four times.
For more information, contact Kitrina Poplawski, Physician Sourcing Specialist at Kitrinapoplawski@eyecare-partners.com or text/call: 636-725-6656
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert