Join one of the largest and most respected comprehensive cancer programs in the Southeast. This Lung Cancer Program is seeking a Thoracic Surgeon to join its comprehensive team. You will enjoy working alongside a multidisciplinary team of subspecialized physicians and highly trained clinical and support services staff members, all of whom are committed to providing excellent patient care.
• Thoracic Surgery - Lung, Esophageal, and other Cancers of the Respiratory System.
• Full continuum of care that encompasses the entire patient experience including weekly meetings to discuss patients treatment options in a highly personalized care plan.
• Experience with and commitment to cancer clinical trials and research preferred
• Established background in minimally invasive surgery
• Fully accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer ("CoC") and 1 of 10 hospitals in the country to receive CoC's Outstanding Achievement Award for 6 consecutive surveys.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Market based competitive salary, productivity based bonus opportunity, and quality metrics achievement incentive.
• Comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, 20 days PTO, and more
Enjoy Direct Access to Atlanta, Georgia:
• Features include award-winning restaurants and chefs, iconic locales that rival any across the country - including the Alliance Theatre, the CNN Center, and the largest indoor aquarium in the country.
• Premiere real estate options in either an urban or suburban neighborhood that fit the needs for you and/or your family.
• Fantastic school districts to include both public and private options.
• There is something for everyone: parks, rivers/lakes, golf courses, professional sports, proximity to the beaches and/or the mountains, and so much more!
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Specialty: Surgery - Thoracic
Employment Type: Full Time