Job Description & Requirements
Internist in Connecticut
Yale University is seeking an internal medicine physician for an on-campus clinic that serves about 80 percent of Yale University employees and their families. Our internists serve as primary care clinicians and work collaboratively with other team members to develop, maintain and support a team-based approach to the care of all team patients.
The successful candidate will join a team of 10 physicians and care for a diverse population at our integrated patient-centered medical home.Opportunity Highlights
- Work at the world-renowned Yale University.
- Enjoy a quality approach to practice and strong specialty support.
- Excellent work-life balance – enjoy a weekday schedule seeing 7 patients per half day.
- We offer a Population health-driven philosophy and provide comprehensive whole-person primary medical care to an assigned panel of patients.
- As we offer a Pre-Paid model, enjoy a setting with no insurance and payor mix concerns.
- Providers are welcome to join Chronic disease management/prevention programs, Diabetes work groups, Cardiovascular work groups, and Opioid therapy work groups and participate in practice improvement projects.
- Providers also have the opportunity to teach residents and medical students due to the relationship with the University.
Located alongside the Long Island Sound, New Haven, Connecticut, is a charming community offering a remarkable quality of life. Surrounded by inviting communities and gorgeous scenery, it provides a unique range of cultural, historical, recreational, and educational amenities that make it a desirable place to live and work.
- Four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including swimming, sailing, skating, hiking, biking, and golfing
- Excellent public and private schools, as well as local colleges and universities
- Convenient access to New York City, Boston, and Providence, RI
- Ranked #15 by Niche in “Most Diverse Cities in America”
Yale University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Yale values diversity in its faculty, staff, and students and strongly encourages applications from women, persons with disabilities, protected veterans, and members of underrepresented minority groups.About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md