Job Description & Requirements
Interventional Cardiology Physician in Maryland
Join the staff of a Magnet Recognized® and Leapfrog-rated hospital in Maryland. The position, which is being brought in-house, will allow you room to take interventional and general cardio cases while working your preferred cath lab/clinic schedule.Opportunity Highlights
- $650,000 base salary
- wRVU productivity model
- Hospital-employed position
- Flexibility in cath lab/clinic schedule
- 1:5 STEMI call
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Magnet Recognized ® and Leapfrog-rated
- Voice will be highly valued by strong, responsible administration
Just outside Baltimore and Washington, D.C., this Maryland community offers the best of both worlds: easy access to the natural beauty of the Appalachian Trail and quick travel to some of the nation’s top cities.
About the Company
- Access to all the amenities and attractions of Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
- Diverse community + more affordable cost of living
- Excellent schools and housing options
- Plenty of options for recreation, including hiking, biking, fishing, kayaking, and boating
- Access to three international airports
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Interventional Cardiologist, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Hospital, Healthcare, Health Care, Medical, Doctor, Patient Care, Md