Methodist Healthcare is supporting recruitment efforts for anesthesiologists to join a growing practice in San Antonio, TX.Qualified candidates:
Incentives/Benefits & highlights of the opportunity:
- BC/BE Anesthesiology
- New grads welcome!
- Must be either an M.D. or D.O. with the completion of an ACGME anesthesiology residency program
- Texas medical license, or eligible for unrestricted Texas licensure
About?Methodist Hospital & Methodist Healthcare System:
- Competitive compensation including $50K start date bonus. Partnership track option if desired after year 2
- 12 weeks paid vacation a year!
- 7am-5pm Monday-Friday, extra compensation available outside of these hours
- From home call schedule • Call 1 in 7 weekdays • Weekend call 1 in 4 • If called in, receive incremental compensation
- Case coverage at one hospital only – Methodist Hospital
- Mixed case mix of opportunity to do your own cases and potential supervision of practice
- No restrictive covenants
- Comprehensive benefits including health, vision, dental, and retirement (Effective day 1!)
- CME allowance and paid malpractice with tail coverage
- 27 operating suites and 811 beds
- Hybrid Operating Room (OR)
- Nationally accredited Level III Trauma Center
- Award-winning reputation for outstanding patient care
- Methodist Healthcare System is the largest provider of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities, including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually
San Antonio is home to 2.5 million people and is experiencing solid economic growth in industries such as bioscience and healthcare, aerospace, IT and cybersecurity and green technologies. San Antonio's MSA is expected to add up to 1.1 million new residents and 500,000 new jobs by 2040. This growing city offers big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for all ages. San Antonio residents also enjoy a cost of living slightly below the national average due to lower housing costs, as well as no state income tax.